Our investment in technology combined with a disciplined portfolio risk management process make this possible.
- Risk Tolerance – We meet with you to understand your willingness and financial ability to assume investment risk.
- Portfolio Management – Your portfolio is structured to reflect your individual risk profile using diversification, asset allocation, cash flow generation and security selection.
- Daily Reconciliation – Each account is reconciled daily to make sure portfolio activities are properly transacted.
- Portfolio Monitoring – We maintain a tight and closely monitored “buy list” of securities. All portfolios, securities and market sectors are screened daily for unusual activity.
- Portfolio Rebalancing – All accounts are reviewed quarterly for positions and sectors that may be inconsistent with portfolio targets.
- Client Constraint Monitoring – Synergy’s advanced portfolio risk management system monitors cash balances and other constraints relative to account targets.